GarlikoGarliko

Main Art Reviews Stats

Grab Teh Money! Grab Teh Money!

Bwah.... This makes poop look good...

Hmm... But i dont think poop is bad, so i give this a 1 and a hälf.
You say this was only to experiment, it is also pretty bad. But just keep on making games and maybe some more original stuff, and some day you will join some big company... Or maybe fail and live forever with no job.

Cat Stretch Cat Stretch

Heya, this is a very nice game! I like platformers and expecially when they bring up something new and original. I think this is a good platformer, not the best, but i like it. The only problem for me was, that it lagged... And i dont know if it's my computer. My computer usually doesn't lag in things like flash games, but it might just have been the computer in this case. That's why it get a 3. if the lag is my fault, then it should be 3.5 and if the lag is the game 2.5. So i place mine between. But nice game, keep it up.

Distracted by Love Distracted by Love

Congratz! Nice game since it's ur first. But of course there isn't anything new or interesting, but really good for your first game. But it can only get a 2 from me since the jumping was really messed up. You jumped too slow. I had to learn exactly when to jump, by replaying it many times. But if you keep making games, then i think you'll be very good someday :D

-Rupture- -Rupture-

I also disagree with itendznow. I think you're improving (even though i haven't heard all of your songs)
But i must say, that i haven't heard a song by you, that was as catchy as the ones you made for Castle crashers. But as i said before. i haven't heard all of your newer songs. :D

But this song was still very good!

fantasies of an egg man fantasies of an egg man

Oh yeah, super nice drawing!
-also i think sega should make the next sonic game like this drawing. Hehe Keep it up!

The Light The Light

Nice

This is a very nice piece of art. There is still something that i feel a bit weird about it. I can't really tell what it is. Maybe it's the eyes or something. But nothing important. I like it :)

Wario Wario

Wow

Wow... This is just amazing. This Wario is so epic. It's more realistic than reality.