GarlikoGarliko

Main Art Reviews Stats

Grab Teh Money! Grab Teh Money!

Bwah.... This makes poop look good...

Hmm... But i dont think poop is bad, so i give this a 1 and a hälf.
You say this was only to experiment, it is also pretty bad. But just keep on making games and maybe some more original stuff, and some day you will join some big company... Or maybe fail and live forever with no job.

Cat Stretch Cat Stretch

Heya, this is a very nice game! I like platformers and expecially when they bring up something new and original. I think this is a good platformer, not the best, but i like it. The only problem for me was, that it lagged... And i dont know if it's my computer. My computer usually doesn't lag in things like flash games, but it might just have been the computer in this case. That's why it get a 3. if the lag is my fault, then it should be 3.5 and if the lag is the game 2.5. So i place mine between. But nice game, keep it up.

Distracted by Love Distracted by Love

Congratz! Nice game since it's ur first. But of course there isn't anything new or interesting, but really good for your first game. But it can only get a 2 from me since the jumping was really messed up. You jumped too slow. I had to learn exactly when to jump, by replaying it many times. But if you keep making games, then i think you'll be very good someday :D

Catapult Round Trip Catapult Round Trip

This game is pretty good. But not amazing.
The drawings are okay, the gameplay okay. But not suuuuuper good. There is also some small glitches and bad stuff. But keep up the work and you'll be very good someday :D

Have a nice day

Stick Running Champion Stick Running Champion

Heya!
This game is okay... But you need to improve alot :D
First thing. As some of the other ppl have said, then this is a bit easy.
second thing. It need to be faster. These running games need to be fast paced. But in this game it's like "oh spikes ahaid..." Then you click down arrow key and he slowly lay down his back and glides trhough the grass. So he should be faster to jump and glide.
And the last thing is the drawins u have made. Design if for me the last thing to worry about. Gameplay needs to be perfect first. But after u've made the most epic gameplay evar, Then think about scenery.

I hope this helps... I haven't checked for misspellings or other things, since it doesn't matter...

BYE!

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Good Game

Very funny game, with alot upgradable stuff. The only problem was that i got bored after i was halfway done in the game. But good job :D and Good luck